My sweet girl is sitting up so well now. I finally felt comfortable putting her in a Walmart buggy for the first time the other day. They actually have these little safety belts that really helped her from sliding side to side. I was worried she might suck on the handle bars, but thankfully she didn't. I plan to get one of those buggy covers one of these days.
Emma loves to stroll so she can see everything. If you have met her you know she is very much a watcher. She stares at everything and anyone, soaking up all the details. When we were at Walmart, this day, she got quite the amount of attention. She makes eye contact with people and then smiles at them. They are instantly sucked in by her cuteness haha. I talk to a lot of strangers these days haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment