Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Jackson Zoo

My little family, Aunt Mags and I spent Saturday touring Jackson's zoo.  It was quite warm for March, but we expected nothing less from good ole Mississippi.  The sun was out, the animals were alert and Emma had a ball.  Of course, I think she enjoyed all the fences more than the actual animals.  I think she actually only saw a couple birds and one leopard haha. 

We knew she wouldn't fully understand what we were doing.  Emma just likes to look at things and absorb so we took her to a new place and let her take it all in.  And those fences she really took in haha. 

After we ran through the zoo, we hoped on the train that circled the perimeter.  I couldn't tell if she liked the ride or was just sleepy.  Either way, she wasn't all that smiley like Emma normally is.  Once we got back to the station, we met Nana Tana at the local Sno Biz stand and had the first of the season.  As Dora says, "Delicioso!"























 

No comments:

Post a Comment