Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Emma Renovation

Since Emma has been in our lives, our house has gone under some pretty big changes.  Our living room, for example, has had her swing and bouncer amongst the furniture since before she was born.  It is now just a part of our living room.  I have forgotten what it looked like before!

With her approaching seven months, our main living area has gone under another Emma renovation.  The swing and bouncer have been moved out (tear) and her playpen and toy basket have been moved in.  They join her exersaucer, which has been out for a couple months now, and the Jenny Jump Up, that was hung just the other day. 

To my surprise, I was more excited about the change than I was emotional.  I have been preparing myself for this as Emma has used the swing less and less.  It is to the point where it is no longer useful.  It has been such a big part of our day to day that it has been hard for me to imagine what to do without it.  Now that she's sitting up, getting ready to crawl and becoming more active, it's easier for me to accept these changes that need to be made.

I am loving this age Emma is at right now.  She isn't into everything (yet), but is so alert and active all day long.  She plays with her toys better now than ever.  She is laughing all the time (seriously, she cackles at the funniest things).  She is so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment