Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Family Fun (at the park)

Even though I am a stay at home mom, I still get very excited over a Friday.  There has always been something sweet about a Friday afternoon.  I think that is instilled in a person at a young age - families have family night, couples go on dates, mom's have a night off and grab take out.  A Friday is fun for all!

On this particular Friday, my little family went to the local park - Emma's first time at a park!  It has hit both Josh and me that she is getting to the age where there are places she can actually participate.  Winner's Circle had a couple of things that were age appropriate for her and she loved them!  I have never heard her giggle so much or seen her smile so wide.  Emma is smitten with the park :)










No comments:

Post a Comment