Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mixed Matched

I was very much a Barbie and Baby Doll kind of little girl.  That really hasn't changed.  As grown as I feel these days with real life all around me, I do have a real life Baby Doll.  I spend more time in Emma's closet than I do my own.  She is fun to dress each and everyday!

Emma even looks adorable going to bed.  All her little pj's have cute matching tops and bottoms.  One night recently, she was up needing medicine for teething.  I spilt a little on her top so Josh grabbed another from her pj drawer.  For the first time in her life, Emma was mixed matched.  This was one night I was especially thankful for the relief of my anxiety.  Use to, I would have changed her head to toe.  I am one thankful mama for where we are today.

Dora top and Disney Princess bottoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment