Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Prom Dress Shopping (for Aunt Mags)

It was such a special moment taking my baby sister prom dress shopping.  It seems not that long ago when Josh and I were attending our prom together.  Now we have a baby of our own and Maggie is going to the Junior prom.

One day recently she was out of school.  We spent the day together including time dress shopping.  She tried on a handful of dresses, but none stood out as much as the one she bought.  It's the most beautiful Cinderella of a dress and she looks stunning wearing it.

Emma and I enjoyed watching her (among others) trying on beautiful gowns.  Emma is such a girly girl.  She was attracted to the shiny, sequined dresses as much as we were.  Of course, she wanted to chew on the dresses, but I kept her from it haha.

It was a sweet day full of sweet, sweet memories made.  I love my Mags and my Emma.

SN: At dinner that night (Thursday, March 8) Emma sat in her very first restaurant high chair.  It was at McAlister's which makes it an all new level of special for me.  I love my baby's milestones.




No comments:

Post a Comment