It was Emma's second official sleepover. My twins stayed the night with us while Len, Stephanie and the older kids had a night out on the town. It was a fabulous, much overdue slumber party.
Emma was still awake when they got here. The three girls played sweetly together with Emma's little toys. Olivia is very much a mother hen. She clung to Em's side, helping her with anything Olivia thought she might need assistance with. Maddie was impressed with how cool my home had become. Apparently, without Emma and all her toys, I am not all that interesting. Ha! I love them!
After I got Emma down, the girls and I snuck out for a little ice cream. Of course, they chose the biggest cones, but only lick the top of the ice cream and are full. Lesson learned: small cones and one scoop next time. After Marble Slab, we ran into Target to run off the sugar rush. After touching every toy in the store, we purchased a pink and purple wand that they HAD to have =)
Saturday morning, Josh took us all to get donuts at Donut Palace. It isn't Shipley's, but it will do on a dreary day like Saturday. We took the girls home directly after breakfast. They sweetly clung to me, giving me love and a few tears. Apparently, we had way to much fun =)






No comments:
Post a Comment