Jennifer text me late yesterday afternoon. Emma and I were on our way home from our play date at the museum. She and Kimsey were inviting us to the local library for Library Time! I actually didn't now such thing existed. They read stories and sing songs. Parents kind of sit back at watch. It's the ideal way to spend an hour of entertainment!
I wasn't sure how Emma would respond with so many kids around. I figured she would be pretty clingy to me and just watch Brax and Kenzie run around with everyone else. Surprisingly, she crawled out of my lap and into the crowd of toddlers!
Babies AND Mamas love some Library Time! I think we found a new weekly event!
Emma and new friend playing
sweetly together.
Beautiful Kenzie watching
everyone flood in.
She sure loved the
beach theme!
Our new friend, Lydia, playing
with the stuffed sting ray.
The little seahorse was
Emma's favorite!
Braxton playing with the
bucket and "spoon".






No comments:
Post a Comment