Monday, July 16, 2012

2 weeks + 2 days = 4 kids

The summer has FLOWN!  It is now t minus a couple of weeks before I begin watching Braxton, Kenzie and Jordan!

I have a billion different emotions happening all at once.  Most of all, I hope I am doing the right thing for my Emma.  I hope she enjoys the extra company in the house rather than jealous of my time she will now have to share.  The rest of me is excited, nervous, thrilled, eager and anxious.  I am ready for them to be here and routines to be intertwined.  I figure once they are all playing, eating and napping at the same time, all is gravy!

I have gotten more discouragement than anything.  Most people look at me like I have lost my mind because I chose to do this.  My Mimi actually asked me if I was committing suicide ha.  I mean, I get it.  I am voluntarily watching four kids (including my own) under the age two.  That's a big bite to chew!  I just know, deep in my gut, this is a God thing.  Doors opened so easily for this to become what it has.  I am honored to be asked and chosen to watch these precious kids that are coming into my home.  No matter what people think, I know that I can do this.

Emma Grace, get ready for the greatest playmates!     

No comments:

Post a Comment