Somewhere in our conversation, it was brought up that I was watching the twins this fall. One thing led to another and before I knew it, I was offering to keep Jordan as well. While many people think I am overloading myself by taking on another child, I know in my heart that this is the right thing, a God thing.
Today, we had our first official play date with our new friends. Jack was so precious, sitting there watching us ladies chat it up. Dana and I talked a lot, but also payed close attention to Jordan and Emma. They were pretty funny ha. They would hold hands and smile, but then turn around and scowl at each other. We were like, "What is the matter?!" We were cracking up ha! I think Emma was a little intimidated by Jordan. She would look at me with her pitiful face, sticking out her bottom lip. I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help but be a little tickled.
Dana is bringing Jordan over Monday to play and see the house. I am excited to see them together in our environment and Emma's comfort zone. I think they will be great friends once they get to know each other and stop giving each other nasty looks ha. Kids!
Jordan - 17 months
Emma - 10 months
Jack - 3 years



No comments:
Post a Comment