Saturday, July 28, 2012

Growing Up

Four days and Emma will be 11 months old.  I can't believe how fast time has gone by.  It almost feels like I've missed something!  Emma was just sitting still!  Now there is nothing that stops her.  She's not only pulling up, but she's walking around the ottoman (daily and often), crawling everywhere (not only on a soft surface), pushing toys around the living room and finally putting herself to sleep again.  

It seems like so much change has happened all of the sudden.  We were just taking naps together last week!  Now, my little girl is getting set on a schedule with her friends and taking naps on her own.  This is truly good in so many ways, but a big part of me already misses that time together.  I am always excited to see her get older and able to do new things.  I think, as a mom, there will always be a touch of sadness that my baby is growing up.







No comments:

Post a Comment