Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Children's Museum V

Earlier in the week, I got a call from a dear friend of mine.  She and her kids were in town for the afternoon, touring our Children's Museum.  It was the perfect pick me up to my day.  I grabbed my twins and headed straight there!

It was one of the best days I have experienced at the museum.  It wasn't crowded at all.  The girls were elated to meet up again.  They miss their best friend everyday.  We are grateful for days like this where we can forget the distance and enjoy the sweet company of one another.

Hours of play and they were exhausted!  Even though teething is really taking its toll on her, baby girl hung in their.  With a dose of Tylenol, a hand full of teething tablets (joking - I only give her 3) and a bah bah in hand, Emma was ready to go.  And go we did!  Look how much fun we had!













No comments:

Post a Comment