Friday, July 20, 2012

Pulling Up

Emma is pulling up!  I suppose it's been about a month now, but we still feel like it's a new achievement.  Em always looks so pleased with herself and I tell you, I am pleased as well!

Most moms aren't ready for this stage, but I have been waiting for it.  Don't get me wrong, a big part of me always misses the bitty baby I once cuddled with for hours.  However, a bigger part of me is actually really excited about the movement.

The past month has been crazier than ever, but we keep busy with our play dates and errands.  I try to wear her out, but I think she's doing a better job at wearing me out!  This week especially!  She has peed, pooped and vomited all over our house and occasionally in public.  She is moving so fast now that I can hardly get a diaper on her little bum before she's going again!  Haha! 

In the coming weeks, we will not be able to get out as much since I will be watching my friend's kids.  The good news is, I will have lots of help getting Emma's energy out everyday.  I may even get more of a break this way!  





No comments:

Post a Comment