One of my favorite things about having a child is seeing their little personality come to life. It is so fun getting to know who Emma is: what toy she can't put down (rings), what food she prefers best of all (strawberries or bananas), her favorite song (Good Girl) etc.
It is no secret at The Reid household that Emma's favorite show is Bubble Guppies. It has become such a sweet part of our home. Emma's little face lights up instantly when she hears it come on. I know there are so many things said about kids watching television and I take that seriously. But, the truth is, I can't get through my day (sanely) without it!
Bubble Guppies is full of learning tactics, but what draws Emma to the show is its music. The theme song is adorable and only one of four songs during an episode. To be honest, I catch myself mumbling the little tunes. This is no doubt where Emma got her first word - bubble!
Before our last trip to the beach, Emma experienced real life bubbles for the first time. Nana Tana had been saving a bottle especially for her. I think her immediate reaction was uncertainty, but once she knew where they were coming from, Mama couldn't blow them fast enough! She loved them! I think if I wasn't already so deep into Emma's circus theme for her birthday party, I would definitely be doing something bubbles. They're her favorite!








No comments:
Post a Comment