Saturday, July 21, 2012

Little Model

Emma Grace is turning into a little model!

Maggie, Emma and I, earlier in the week, went to The Kloset consignment shop.  I was taking some stuff in and checking on my store credit while I was there.  Because I had some things sell, I looked around to see if I wanted to use what I had earned.  While we were walking around, one of the store owners caught eye of Emma.  As always, Em waved.  The owner chatted with us for a bit before asking if she could take pictures of Emma for their website and Facebook.  Instantly I said, "Sure!".

I ended up finding an outfit I had eyed on the MudPie website months ago.  It was priced perfectly to where I could use my store credit to get it.  Before we left, the owner asked if she could take pictures of Emma in her new outfit.  It couldn't have been more perfect!  I was one proud Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment