When I was pregnant it seemed like everyone was having girls. It is funny to me that our friend's circle has nothing but boys. I have mentioned before that Lana and Megan from our small group have boys a year older than Em, plus Lana watches Knox (five months) twice a week. Boys are everywhere!
Like the cautious child I have, Emma sits and watches the big boys. When she gets tired of watching them run back and forth she will play around with the equipment until she's ready to stare again. Today she stood for the first time on her own! I helped her up, but she grabbed the jungle gym! Baby girl is getting so big!
Knox isn't on the heels of the others just yet, but he is not far behind. He is already walking with assistance! I doubt that he will even crawl. He is most likely just going to sprint after Benjamin and Luke. I am sure Emma will just be watching haha.
This time is so precious to me. I am thankful prayers were answered and I have such a great group of moms to fellowship with.
No comments:
Post a Comment