Monday, April 9, 2012

First KISS

It came a lot earlier than I had expected, but Emma has had her first kiss! 

She and I were over at Lana's having a play date.  Megan had brought Benjamin over so he and Luke could play together.  We had all just finished lunch.  I sat Emma on the deck so I could help clear off the table.  She was watching the boys run around and the kitties pass by.  Benjamin was being kind and sat next to Emma, giving her the stare down.  She stared back (of course) and before we knew it he had laid one on her!

It was, hands down, one of the cutest things I have ever seen.  Benjamin was thrilled with himself and Emma looked at me like he had lost his mind.  It was too, too cute and too, too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment