Monday, April 9, 2012

Napping (in her crib)

As it is looking, I will have the amazing opportunity to watch another set of twins this coming fall.  I am really excited to have play mates for Emma - one boy and one girl.  They are a year ahead of her, but by August the difference won't be as obvious.

Some things will have to change with our normal day to day - napping for instance.  Currently, Emma naps wherever - pallet, couch, mama and daddy's bed.  It wasn't until recently that I thought about where the three kids may sleep. 

This particular day I tried Emma in the crib for her afternoon nap.  It was a success!  She slept an hour and a half!  Why haven't I thought to put her in her bed before?! 

I have tried since and had some successes and some failed attempts.  She is hitting a weird stage where she doesn't want to sleep - EVER!  More to come on that subject.

Not even the Direct TV guy woke her!

I took this picture so I would have some of her
rolls recorded.  Precious little fat rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment