Monday, April 9, 2012

Michelle Tanner Moment

My weather app said there was a 30% chance of rain.  As I watched our grill slide across the back porch and fall into our yard, I quickly concluded my weather app was a little off.  HA!  To say the least!  We were experiencing 70 mph winds, pouring rain and, in some close places, hail.

It was much too late to save our grill from the storm, but I thought on my feet and pulled Emma's pool into our kitchen.  Thank goodness!  No telling who would have ended up with it!  It would have gone flying for sure!

I decided to pull from my childhood memories and recreate a Full House moment.  Little Michelle Tanner drug her pool into her kitchen when her Daddy told her it was too cold outside to swim.  Our scenarios were different, but the outcome was the same - cute little girls swimming inside the house.





No comments:

Post a Comment