It isn't "boots with the fur". It's so much better than that! It's bell bottoms!
I don't know who's idea it was to recreate a seventies look for babies, but I love them. Bell bottoms is probably my favorite thing to put on my Emma Grace. Plus it grates on the nerves of my sister and one of my best friends. They hate these kind of pants - and I mean HATE. Which only makes me laugh and want to buy every pair I see hahaha.
These particular pair of bell bottoms came from Mistletoe Marketplace. I bought them then wanting her to wear them at that time, but the smallest size they had was 6m. Now, here she is all big and standing in her cute little pants. I didn't have a top to match so I took the pants to Shoe Choo Train. Love them - they matched it right up! They had the polka dot material - go figure! I was thrilled.
This is probably my favorite outfit on Emma yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment