Monday, April 2, 2012

Seven Months

Emma Grace is SEVEN MONTHS! 

The biggest thing she's working on?  Crawling!  Emma has always hated tummy time so I am having to get creative with ways to make her want to lean forward and move.  She is definitely reaching more than ever.  Nothing within her reach is safe!  My mind is beginning to prepare for all the safety measures we will be making soon.  We have some socket covers, but I know there is a whole world of preventatives out there I haven't even explored.

Hugs and kisses are my favorite thing that she's doing these days.  Every morning when I get her out of the crib, she grabs me tightly followed by an open mouth, wet kiss.  She has the biggest smile on her face making waking up early easy.  After breakfast we dance to CMT (Rascall Flatt's Banjo, Carrie Underwood's Good Girl, Lady Antabellum's Dancing Away With My Heart) which makes both of us laugh and worn out for our morning nap.  Life could not be sweeter!

As Easter approaches, I think more and more about how great our God is.  He has continuously blessed my little family and me when we are such undeserving sinners.  We are covered by His grace and thankful for His mercy.  Because of HIM, our life is beautiful.







No comments:

Post a Comment