When it came to baby food, I have gone for the what's easiest - Gerber. Emma has always eaten well and liked just about everything I have put in front of her. Recently, she has began wanting things from my plate. If I am able to mash them up, I do so and give her a taste. She has been loving whatever I put into her mouth - lima beans, carrots, banana pudding ha.
Because of her new love of table food, I thought it might be the appropriate time to start preparing her food from scratch. I was loaned a book from a friend with recipes for babies. Homemade baby food is more complex than I had thought!
So far I have tried her out on a couple savory recipes and a couple fruit flavored. I don't know if I prepared them poorly or if it will take her time to adjust. So far she isn't such a fan - hmph. I keep trying everyday thinking maybe the liking will kick in. Here's hoping!
No comments:
Post a Comment