Things are feeling more normal now than ever. Emma and I are beginning to have a routine going during the day that carries nicely into evening and night when Josh gets home. As of last week, he and buggy have great time at night while I go work out with Maggie from seven to eight. The time out of the house (and exercise) really keeps my head clear, getting me geared up for the next day.
Emma is really walking into her own personality. She use to not mind my camera or the time it spent in her face. Now, however, she is aware of it and seems to not smile as much when I bring it around. She really cracks me up. Even when she is upset she is adorable.
For a while now I have been debating when to put her in her crib for the entire night. Off and on she has had time in her room, but I had not yet made the move. She hit three months and bam - she's ready. I put her down Friday (December 2) night in her swing as usual. She just squirmed, looking very uncomfortable. I felt anxious about putting her in her room, but felt she was telling me she was ready. Apparently she was. Every night since then she has slept all night in her baby bed. Once she goes down she sleeps nine hours straight before getting up for another bottle. After that bottle she goes down for another two to four hours. I am so blessed my baby loves to sleep!
My time with her gets better, easier, more fun every day. I am loving her getting more mobile. This time of year is especially fun - Emma's first Christmas. Everything about this season is endearing - add precious and you get my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment