Friday, December 30, 2011

See Emma Grow

Baby girl is almost four months!  Woah.  December came and went so quickly.

At Emma's last doctor visit, she was just under 15 lbs (14 lbs, 15 oz).  I suppose it was all that holiday food!  Ah, I wish!  I can't wait to introduce her to such delicious goodies!  For now, 7 oz (occasionally just 5 or 6) of Similac four or five times a day will just have to satisfy. 

She is currently growing out of her 0-3 clothes and heading straight into her 3-6 months clothes.  Thanks to some of our close friends, Emma has all sizes on standby ready to be washed and worn.  Her closet is now a happy mix of both sizes.  I have moved out the 0-3 that are clearly too small and brought in her more winter 3-6 items.  It is exciting to see her grow!








No comments:

Post a Comment