Emma could not have had a better time. She immediately went straight to Aunt Cindy, smiling and cooing at her. I was so relieved all my worries were irrelevant. We were able to stay the entire time. Emma was able to nap (twice) which helped her attitude greatly. I was thrilled at just how the night went. It was so great to visit with my other brothers and sisters. Emma got to hang with her cousins - Malachi, Joseph and Cynthia. It was the best visit.
Monday, December 26, 2011
The Taylor/Jones Christmas
I was feeling both nervous and anxious about Christmas Eve at my Aunt Cindy's. My family is huge and I knew there would be so many faces for Emma and for sure some noise. With the way the last large family get together went, I was very much on edge. I didn't want to skip out on my family or short Emma any part of her first Christmas. So, I held my breath, sent a prayer to God and we went.
Emma could not have had a better time. She immediately went straight to Aunt Cindy, smiling and cooing at her. I was so relieved all my worries were irrelevant. We were able to stay the entire time. Emma was able to nap (twice) which helped her attitude greatly. I was thrilled at just how the night went. It was so great to visit with my other brothers and sisters. Emma got to hang with her cousins - Malachi, Joseph and Cynthia. It was the best visit.


Emma could not have had a better time. She immediately went straight to Aunt Cindy, smiling and cooing at her. I was so relieved all my worries were irrelevant. We were able to stay the entire time. Emma was able to nap (twice) which helped her attitude greatly. I was thrilled at just how the night went. It was so great to visit with my other brothers and sisters. Emma got to hang with her cousins - Malachi, Joseph and Cynthia. It was the best visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment