Friday, June 1, 2012

The Windy City

Josh's job requires him to take a few trips within the year.  I have never been a fan of him having to be gone and that didn't change once we had Emma.  This week (Wed - Sat), Josh traveled to Chicago with a selective group from his office.  I am proud to say that this is the first time I have experienced little to no anxiety while he was away!

I suppose it is a healthy mixture of Em being older, my Zoloft and Maggie staying with us at night that has made this trip so much easier than the rest.  I have been completely able to do everything he and I do together to keep the house going.  That is a no brainer to a lot of people - most people even.  However, in the recent past, for me, I have had trouble getting it all done.  Use to, there were tons of tears and fears while Josh was away.  They would even, sometimes, begin a week in advance.  It has been incredible to miss him just enough, but move throughout the day like normal.  Praise God!

Josh usually does bath time with Emma so I decided to send him some love via iMessaging.  Needless to say, he loved it!

Em and Daddy before he left!

Night 1



Night 2

Night 3

We can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!

A special thank you to Aunt Mags for ALL the help!  Even if the one diaper you changed was backwards haha.  We still love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment