Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pool - Day 2

The beach is beautiful, but the sand/heat is a little much for the kiddos (and Leah).  Josh and I have always been the greatest fan of a late night swim.  For this bunch, late night is 7:30 haha.  It was the second night in a row we swam "late". 

I joined the group in the water after I took a few pictures.  We took Em out of her floaty for a little more freedom (for her).  Oh my stars, she was excited!  I think I could have let go and her swam right across to the other side.  She was kicking and flailing those little arms at 90 miles per hour.  She caught the eye of a couple nearby.  They were intrigued with her enthuasim for the water.  I defintely think all my bath time talk to her in the womb paid off!





No comments:

Post a Comment