Monday, June 18, 2012

Maggie's Birthday

Maggie is 17!  And more beautiful than ever.  I have never been more proud of my "baby" sister than I am of her, here and now.  She is at a growing time in her life as she prepares for her senior year of high school.  I remember clearly what happens at 17 and how stress can play a bigger part of life than ever before.  I am proud as I watch Maggie handle things with grace.  She is quickly becoming a young woman before my very eyes.

Maggie Jones, thank you for including us in your birthday dinner.  Logan's was delicious and your company is, of course, some of my favorite.  I enjoyed dancing before hand (kicking your bootay) and seeing you with your greatest friends.  I am thankful to be here with you and for you through another year.  I love you "little" sister.   

Em with the beautiful birthday
girl!  We love you!!!

The gifts!!!

The Crew!!!

Cullen, Zac, Maggie, Ashley,
Gwenyth and Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment