Emma is only days from becoming ten months old and still has a mouth full of nothingness. I have heard from everyone, "The longer a child goes without their teeth, the better.". I suppose I am just ready becuase I know she's in pain. Em started teething at four months (maybe earlier). It baffles me why we haven't seen any pearly whites.
Even though Emma is toothless, she has grown accustomed to taking on a lot of solids I didn't think she would handle. My baby eats just about anything! She's eating meats, fruit, veggies, oatmeal, toast, sandwhiches, pasta and anything mushy, of course. It is pretty amazing that nothing seems to stop her. If it's on my plate, she wants it!
The way she's been drooling this week makes me think we will be seeing one soon. Gosh, I hope so. For her little mouth's sake!
No comments:
Post a Comment