For our big meal out with the family, we chose Bubba Gumps in Destin. Traffic was, unfortunately, really terrible so we decided to stay in Fort Walton. There are a lot of places to eat here, but mostly fast food or really, really nice. Fudpuckers is just around the corner from our condo (we did not know this the day of my birthday) so we all agreed it was the perfect place.
It turned out to be exactly that! There was a playground in the back and a live band playing while we waited. The 45 minutes passed so fast, we didn't even have time to finish our appetizer. They seated us upstairs in the "kid wing". Leah and I joked about it being the place they put all families with young children - which is probably true. All the tables had a youngin in a high chair. We happened to have two!
I have enjoyed watching Emma and Cynthia interact most of all. Really, I have loved watching Emma with all the kids. Malachi is especially fond of her. He loves to blow her feet and make her laugh. I am going to have to go on lots of play dates this next week to make up for not seeing them everyday. Davis crew, we will miss you!




No comments:
Post a Comment