My little family and I have visited this place twice now. It is the little cupcakery a block away from our condo. They serve the most delicious cupcakes I have ever put into my mouth. They have the most unique ideas - ideas I would expect to see on Food Network.
The cupcake I chose Tuesday was a peanut butter and jelly filled cupcake. It literally tasted like a pb&j sandwhich! It blew my mind a little bit. Wednesday, a few of us went and we all bought something different. I had a lavendar cupcake with lemon filling. It was unique, but not my favorite. I sampled them all, but it was Anthony's bacon pancake cupcake that stood out most. It was so syrupy good!
A big part of me is tempted to go every day left of the trip. I would love to know what new specials they have. More than that, I would love to sample them!
My PB&J cupcake from our
trip to the cupcakery Tue.
My sweet husband and baby girl
(w/ cupcake crumbs on her chin).
Showing Aunt Maggie the
cupcakery on Wednesday.
The beautiful display of homemade cupcakes.




No comments:
Post a Comment