Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SITTING UP

Emma is very quickly approaching six months old and is developing milestones left and right.  Half past the five month mark and her feet are growing (they are still tiny for her age - size 0-3), she is sprouting curls (ok just one, but more are bound to follow), and now she is beginning to sit up!  I can't believe it - SITTING UP!

I suppose I don't need to be so surprised.  She's at the exact age that babies begin to sit up.  It's just that she's my baby - my little bitty baby.  Only she's getting so big and so grownie.  I have to say I just love it.  I enjoy Emma being that little baby curled up asleep on my chest, but also enjoy watching her grow into this big girl with big personality.

I am so proud of my Emma Grace!



No comments:

Post a Comment