As much as Emma loves to watch things and people, Josh and I knew she would adore the aquarium. There was so much for her to look at! Fish, sharks, sting rays, penguins, otters, birds, Brooke Shields. Yes, indeed. We were half way through our tour when Josh noticed a very casually dressed Brooke Shields and her two daughters.
Trying to be casual we all looked at her and back at each other, to her and back at each other. Eventually, she was all Josh and I could look at. Emma was in her stroller and we were wandering the aquarium alongside Brooke Shields. At one point she walked in front of us, looked down at Emma in the stroller and quietly said, "aww." Josh and I looked at each other all giddy like. Brooke Shields "awwd" at our baby!
The trip quickly became less about the fish and more about if we could get a good picture of the celebrity. I knew with her moving as quickly as she was that my camera wouldn't focus on her to take a clear shot. I took a couple with my phone which turned out dark. Jimbo attempted to be smooth by pretending to take a picture of me, but actually of her. He told me to duck and I hit the floor when I understood what he was doing. I turned around to see her looking directly at us, frustrated and hurrying her kids to the next attraction. We were very uncool, (me in particular) but we got what we wanted - clear proof!
How many kids can say they toured the aquarium for the first time with a celebrity? The Stewart kids and Emma sure can! If only any of them cared haha.

Second from top gets first place, seventh from top gets second, and fam photo gets third !
ReplyDelete