Thursday, February 2, 2012

Peas

Baby food is SO much fun - for me.

I love each little face Emma makes when she tries something new.  She is now taking cereal and applesauce first thing in the morning, squash at lunch and peas for dinner.  Eventually she will have tried so many things that I can mix them up, but for now we will stick to this schedule. 

Because it was the first night for peas, it is hard to tell if she liked them or not.  Her face clearly says no, but she reacted the same way when she had squash the first time too.  Actually, she makes that face each time I give her squash.  It's like she forgets what it's like and then she adjusts.  It's almost like, "Oh yeah.  I love squash."  I am hopeful she will be the same way for peas.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment