Tuesday, April 9, 2013

"Woo! Woo!" Train

Emma and I are sooooo loving this weather!  Season changes are my favorite.

Em got her little pink car for Christmas and plays with it probably daily.  We keep it in the house since she hasn't gotten the Flintstone movement down yet.  She mostly gets in just to get out haha.  Today, I brought the lpc outside for the second time in it's life.  This time, Emma actually played with it.  When Kelly and I took it and her to the park before, Em was clearly distracted by the playground.  I was excited to see her actually playing with it!  At least, until we heard the train!

Bubble Guppies is Emma's favorite most favorite shows.  There was an episode she saw where the guppies traveled on a train and Em has been hooked on them ever since.  Em can hear a train and it literally stops her in her tracks - no pun intended!  She gets that adorable concentration look on her face and then instant excitement .  "Woo! Woo!"







No comments:

Post a Comment