It's that time of year again! The perfect weather at the park playdate time! This morning was cool, but this afternoon was just right.
Enjoying the sunshine, Emma and I met with one of my mom friends from Bible Study and her little boy, Andrew. The kids were so funny together! They're at that age where they notice each other, but don't really interact all that much. They were exhausting us as they kept running in the opposite direction of each other. I would say, "Where is Andrew? Let's go see him!" trying desperately to keep us all together. Em would run back to the jungle gym just to wander off again. She acted very coy, but seemed to have her eye on him. I think if they were teenagers that would be called playing hard to get haha. At one point, Emma lost sight of Andrew and sweetly said, "Dadew?" (Andrew). I just thought that was the sweetest thing!
Thanks again for today, Laura and Andrew! Em and I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment