Friday, April 5, 2013

Humpty Dumpty

This week has been extremely hard.  I had a pretty nasty fall Sunday before church.  Josh thinks it was the enemy's way to distract me from the true purpose of Easter.  I wholeheartedly agree with him - five days later and I'm still talking about what happened.  It didn't hurt at all, when I fell.  The next day and days to follow, however, have been brutal.

Long story short, I'm on three serious drugs.  At least, they are serious for me and my system.  I don't take a lot of medication due to my sensitive stomach and psyche.  It's true - my state of mind is better left alone!  This pain killer, muscle relaxer and anti inflammatory have me thrown for a loop!  All I've eaten the past two days is saltine crackers.

I have felt horrible for Emma all week, being left alone with me.  For the most part, I have been on a heating pad laying flat while she plays.  I haven't been a vegetable all week, but I haven't been the mother she is use to having.  I know we are both ready for my back to be up and running again.

Taking advantage of the sunshine
early on in the week!

Smelling a "faer" is one of her
favorite things to do!

Why does Mama's back hurt?  Lifting
Em onto her "ide" haha.

Playing with Play Doh for the first time!

Princess Emma playing dress up!

Mama and Emma made a
homemade telescope!

No comments:

Post a Comment