Saturday, April 27, 2013

Last Weekend

Last weekend, we traveled to Ptown to get some much needed love from our out of town family.  Reid Photography had seven mini sessions booked as well as a maternity shoot for our dear friends Allen and Melissa.  Somehow, I still was able to visit with both my inlaws and my Davis/Taylor family.

The entire weekend went by so fast, it's kind of a blur.  Today, I'll let the pics speak. 

Nana reading one of Emma's favorite books -
I Love You Through & Through.

Malachi's SIXTH birthday party!

Cynthia wearing her own
birthday suit!

What?!  Who needs clothes?!

Emma sitting in Uncle
Granddad-Man's lap!

Poor baby kept getting "Tuk!".

Cynthia wearing her swim suit and the cake!

Busy girl getting into the water hole!

Mimi dusting Em off after she insisted on laying 
in the grass - "Girl, you're gonna get chiggers!"

Looks like Emma doesn't care, Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment