Finally, I made time for Emma's 18month wellness visit. Her original appointment was scheduled for the week she had the stomach virus and then her rescheduled appointment was two days after I fell. Third times a charm, I guess.
19months old and Emma is weighing in at 28lbs (87%) and 34" (93%). She still has one of the biggest heads around, with a circumference of 19" (91%). Look at those percentiles! With her on the high end of the spectrum, we are ready for Disney baby! She will be able to ride just about anything!
After we talked about her growth and development (which happens to be advanced - proud mama!), we talked about the rash Emma has had on her body for a little over a week now. Ever since we tried the pull ups, her skin has broken out. I switched back to diapers pretty quickly, but this rash on her belly has now spread to her arms, legs and back. We saw Dr Adcock yesterday about it who said it was most likely allergenic. Dr Denney said the same thing today. He prescribed a steroid cream that is to hopefully clear everything up. It's probably all this pollen! Jackson has been named #1 in the country this year for the most allergenic city. Super.
Apart from the rash, all is good in Miss Emma's world. Which means, all is good in my world :)
No comments:
Post a Comment