Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Little Things

I have always said, "It's the little things in life that make us smile."

A couple days ago, for the first time, Emma cleaned her bowl!  She enjoys the applesauce mixed in with the rice cereal and she downs it!  As a mother, it is most enjoyable watching my little girl begin to eat.  I am loving watching her swallow then open her mouth with anticipation for more.  She has the cutest little messy (toothless) grin as she giggles at me and my silly faces/smacking noises haha.

Emma and I both are loving the exersaucer that was loaned to us by a friend.  There are so many colors and so much to look at.  She usually wears herself right out!  Yesterday, she began pushing up with her feet with such excitement.  I get such a kick (no pun intended) out of her and those little chunky legs!

 It's definitely the little things in my life that are keeping me smiling.

Emma made a happy bowl!

Falling in love with her newest play thing!

Played a little too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment