Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Emma and Entertainment

Emma at four months is so much more alert and aware than ever before.  She needs quite a bit of entertainment during a day.  I have honestly started to feel that I am boring her with the same ole same ole everyday - playmat, toys, book, bouncer, swing etc.  Looking to other moms on facebook, I was given some great ideas.  Along with them, I decided to get Emma some interactive, educational toys.

Today I found an adorable bear that we can plug into our computer and answer some questions about Emma.  Then the bear will be programed with her favorite this and that and be able to repeat it to her.  There aren't a lot of things out there for her age right now.  Besides rattles, everything seemed to be six months and up. 

I suppose the next couple of months need to be spent practicing pushing and sitting up.  Honestly, I am so ready for her to crawl.  The running around will be good for me and Emma will be more entertained being on the go.  Then again, my house is not baby proofed yet.  We have some pretty exposed light sockets and lamp cords.  Hmm.  Better get moving myself!

Today's WM run for Emma.

First time in her
exersaucer!

1 comment:

  1. Don't hesitate to go ahead with the 6+ months toys! If you're there beside her the danger aspect is practically non-existant, and it's good for her. If she wants to be entertained, she's bored.. and if she's bored, chances are she's bright (as much as you and Josh!). So strike out, mama. Her little brain might not be at the 4 month old level! :)

    ReplyDelete