Friday, January 27, 2012

Future Piano Player?

I have wondered so many times what Emma will want to do when she gets older - her interests, her passions.  When she was in the womb she kicked and kicked and kicked - actually exactly what she does now - all the time.  I imagined her being a dancer - ballet or tap.  Or maybe a soccer player and I would be the soccer mom with the Gatorade and grapes on the side lines.

Now I watch her and continue pretending she will love singing or perhaps playing the piano.  Maybe she'll be the kid to try it all and love it all.  Or maybe Emma will pick one thing and dive into it with all her time, love and energy.

Whatever my sweet girl decides, we will be there 100% in the audience, sidelines or stands screaming with support.


No comments:

Post a Comment