Friday, May 11, 2012

Tiny Traveler

Three weekends in a row my little family and me packed up and drove to Ptown.  We don't usually take so many trips in a row, especially since we've had Emma.  There just seemed to be so much going on that we didn't want to miss.  So we got very good at packing and we learned exactly what we needed to do in making a productive, timely trip.

We would always stay with Josh's mom and step dad.  They have the most room for us and Emma's entourage of things.  I can't speak for Josh, but I definitely wasn't aware of all the things a baby would need to bring on a trip out of town.  Maybe I over pack, I don't know.  It just seems like the list keeps growing as Emma gets bigger.

I would say we have become professional packers/travelers.  Emma is amazing on the road.  She loves the car seat and sleeps through the entire trip.  At Nana and Poppy's everyone has learned how to do the dance.  We know what to do with dirty bottles and where to keep her baby food.  Our suitcases have designated spots and Emma has her own pallet for playing.  Yes, we have grown to know what to do and how to do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment