Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Emily's Grad Party

Saturday night, Emma experienced her first fish fry and first time to officially sweat.  It was a night to remember!

My little family, along with a big part of my extended family, gathered around to celebrate the college graduation of my cousin, Emily.  It was a large group of family and friends, most of whom I didn't know.  It was hot and humid, like any day in late May, but we, nonetheless, gathered around in lawn chairs, enjoying the food and family.

Although the guest of honor was Emily, my pictures consist mostly of Emma.  I think I was just so proud that she was going from person to person!  This still is such an incredible thing to me!

Emily, we couldn't be more proud of you!  Even though you are a Dawg.. HA!




Playing with Emily's MSU pin.

Emma and Emily!

Grace holding Emma for the first time.

Aunt Maggie showing Em
that it's really her.


Always Ms Hollywood!

Gwenyth holding Em for the first time.

Emma and Aunt Debra meeting!

Uncle Aubrey and Aunt Charlotte
finally got to meet her!

So tired and hot, but giving great
loving to Grandma.

Yeah, yeah.  Go State.  Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there, but luckily I have you to give me a glimpse of what a good time it was. Miss and love you all!

    ReplyDelete