It's still officially spring time, but, here in the south, summer is in the air. Temperatures spiked to 90 degrees yesterday for the first time this year. Our photo shoot this month was held in Grandma's front garden. Thanks for the beautiful backdrop, Gma!
In the last week or so, Emma has gotten so darn fun. Don't get me wrong, she has always been a delight to be with. You know what I mean! Babies aren't exactly super active. Although they do keep you busy. Anyways - Emma is getting really playful. She is responding and talking to people now. Yesterday, Grandma sweetly said to Emma, "Do you know that you are our sweet, sweet baby girl?" Emma looked at her, stuck her tongue out and spit. It was like she was saying, "Oh please. I am everyone's baby girl." Haha. I doubt she really thought that, but it sure was perfect timing on her part. Haha.
Not to jinx it, but I think Emma is FINALLY over separation anxiety. Other than my eye doctor yesterday, she hasn't cried while going to anyone! I am telling you, this is the greatest relief. She had every grandparent feeling as though she didn't know them from the check out lady at Walmart. Maybe I am being dramatic. I felt that way at least. It was always the saddest thing to see my mom reach out for Emma and Em just cling to me and cry. I couldn't be more pleased that that stage is OVER.
Happy EIGHT Months Emma Grace!!!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment