Friday, May 11, 2012

The Red Polish

Emma's little toes are the cutest toes I have ever seen.  I love them all the days, but they are especially sweet when they have that touch of pink or, in this case, red.

I hadn't painted them red yet.  I had honestly forgotten I even had this polish.  So I decided we would welcome the summer months with an intriguing bright color. 

To make a long story short, the bottle was stuck shut.  I did everything I could to get in it which ended up breaking the glass.  Red polish was all over my kitchen - the granite counter, one of my antiqued cabinets and a portion of the tile floor.  Most of it came clean, no problem.  The cabinet, however, is ruined.  As I washed the red off, the stain came with it.  Oi!

The good news is, Emma's toes look really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment