Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Milestones

Every week Emma is having all new milestones.  There are so many firsts!

Lately, I have noticed Emma beginning to differentiate between familiar voices.  She is now turning her head looking for Mommy or Daddy when one of us walks in the room talking.  She's becoming in tune with her environment.

Emma is, also, smiling all the time now.  When she first started, she was only smiling in the mornings and sometime in the evenings.  Now, every time I talk to her directly she grins and coos at me.  It's so rewarding getting to watch her grow everyday.

Today's milestone:
Someone found their hands! 

She is intentionally spitting out her passy, putting her fingers directly in her mouth.  She just sucks and sucks making the sweetest little noises.  Will she become a thumb sucker like I was?  Only time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment