Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bath Bug

Sniff, sniff.  Some milestones get me more than others.  It was pretty difficult taking all Emma's newborn clothes out of her closet and pack them all away.  I find this equally as emotional and exciting.

Emma is no longer using the infant sling in her baby bath tub.  Sniff, sniff.  She is now able to sit in it more submerged in the bubbly water.  It's not even a milestone really.  It is just another first.

I love my baby developing and learning new things, but I get sentimental when I have to retire something like clothes or, now, the infant bath sling.  A part of me wants her to stay tiny forever.

First time in the baby bath tub -
3 weeks old.

First time without the infant sling -
10 weeks old.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way! I hate having to pack away clothes that are too small, and I cried when she moved out of the baby room in the nursery! Emma is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete