Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday

It was actually Thursday at ten - Walmart.  The papers said there would be nobody outside the store, but they were wrong.  Mad wrong.  Mom and I got to WM just after nine.  The store was already maxed out and the line outside the door was from the food section passed the other entrance.  Thankfully, we only waited out in the cold for about fifteen minutes.  Once we got in, we darted to the electronics section.  Unlike so many of the head strong shoppers there, we only wanted some of the DVDs and CDs on major sale - nothing important like a flat screen TV.  We were able to find most everything on our lists.  We were there a couple of hours watching the madness and then we were gone. 

I can't imagine ever being like one of those "crazy" moms.  Then again, I am madly in love with my child.  I would most likely stand in a line for hours just to get "that toy" she wanted.

Flowood WM Thursday.

No carts!

No comments:

Post a Comment