Holy moly...that was my reaction when Molly told me that I haven't posted anything since our awesome little Emma was born. I just really couldn't believe it! So many amazing things have happened during the last nine, almost ten, weeks. Molly has done a great job keeping everyone up to date on our family, but I thought I would drop in and share a few things.
Fatherhood is truly something I could not have prepared for. No matter how much you read, listen to, and pray for, you really can't be ready for what comes with having a baby; it's 100x better than all of that! Not to sound cheesy, but fatherhood really is an amazing gift from God.
A couple things I've learned:
1. Girls pee during a diaper change just as much boys! Except I think girls are worse--it goes
EVERYWHERE!
2. It's true that baby girls wrap their daddies around their pinkies from the start. I'm in BIG
trouble.
I've learned and grown a lot during these last nine weeks. I can't wait to experience more of this new life.
No comments:
Post a Comment